Seeking Board Directors
We are seeking three volunteer Board Directors who want to advance Eva Tilley’s mission to embrace, enhance and strengthen the relationships, connections and support networks of our residents and their families and friends.
As a voluntary Board Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic Planning: collaborating with Board Members to develop and implement strategic plans and goals for Eva Tilley.
- Governance and Oversight: ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; overseeing financial and clinical management; and evaluating organisational performance.
- Partnership Development: building and maintaining partnerships with other community organisations, businesses and stakeholders to enhance our services and reach a wider audience.
- Board Meeting and Committee Participation: attending regular Board meetings, actively participating in discussions and serving on committees to address specific areas of focus.
Your skills, qualifications and/or experience will include one or more of the following areas: law; finance; business, not-for-profit management; marketing; community engagement.
The following attributes are actively sought:
- Commitment: a strong passion for improving the lives of our residents and a genuine desire to make a difference in the community.
- Leadership Skills: demonstrated leadership abilities, with the capacity to contribute to strategic decision-making and guide the organisation’s growth.
- Collaboration: the ability to work respectfully and effectively as part of a team, engage in constructive discussions and build consensus among diverse stakeholders.
- Shaping Strategic Direction: think strategically to achieve aspirational goals
- Availability: attendance at regular Board Meetings (onsite and online) and active participation in Committee work relevant to your expertise. Flexible time commitment is appreciated.
- Alignment of your values with ours